Monday 17 November 2014

The UK Blog Awards 2015

Right now, I am feeling rather overwhelmed with work. Don’t let anyone tell you that University students just sit around all day twiddling their thumbs; we don’t, well some don't.

I find myself spending each week trying to carefully balancing:
Two law modules, one creative writing module,  two part-time jobs, being co-admin of the University of Winchester’s Writer’s Society; trying to eat, sleep and generally stay healthy; be a good friend/boyfriend, keep up with a ten thousand word dissertation and write a blog post a week.

Do you know what? I am shattered.

But, I will say that sometimes hard work can pay off and this week I found out that my blog has been nominated for two categories in the UKBlog Awards 2015.

Geek Boy Babbles has been nominated in the categories of young blogger and technology blog. This news gave me a little pep that showed me hard work can pay off.

From now until the 1st December 2015, the nominees are up for the public vote. I would really appreciate any and all support from you, dear reader.

You can follow these links, here and here, to vote for Geek Boy Babbles in the categories.

I really do appreciate the votes and if you can join my campaign by spreading this post and the links to anyone and everyone I would be really grateful.


A cheeky shout-out to some of my blog friends who have also been nominated; please show them the support they deserve too:


Thank you very much for any and all support, here is a slightly embarassing photo of me for your troubles.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention! Now get back to work ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it ironic that I have only just had time to reply. Now back to work until the next comment.

      Delete

Hey I love to hear from my readers and promise to respond to any and all comments. Even the silly ones: actually especially the silly ones.

If you liked this...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If you liked this...