Monday 3 November 2014

Halloween Pumpkin Carving

I know by now most of you will be fed up of me talking about Halloween. I am sorry, I have talked about it a lot; but then again it is my favourite time of the year.

Not just because of the night itself. Everything about late October/early November excites me. The Autumn air is fresh, the temperature isn't quite chilly yet, and the nights draw in at about the right time so that you have an excuse to huddle inside earlier. It also helps that Halloween, Diwali and Fireworks night occur in quick succession; meaning their is no shortage of excitement, but that is just the icing on the cake.
This was my pumpkin effort this year.
I promise that this post will pretty much be my final word on Halloween 2014. So, fear not dear reader, it will soon be past; for 365 days at least.

I just wanted to quickly show you the pumpkins that my flatmates and I carved this year for the evening. I am rather proud of them. Although, I will admit we may have cheated in some peoples' eyes. We used templates for the pumpkins before we carved them, I am so sorry reader if you feel that I let you down.


We had a great evening, even if we didn't leave the house. We also got some trick or treaters come to the door; imagine my surprise opening the door to kid-Flash.

I hope you enjoy the photos below, feel free to comment and share your experiences in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I love to hear from my readers and promise to respond to any and all comments. Even the silly ones: actually especially the silly ones.

If you liked this...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If you liked this...