Wednesday 16 July 2014

Hyper Japan 2014

Panic stations, Hyper Japan is just around the corner!

'What's the problem? That sounds amazing.' I hear you cry.

Well, yes it is but I have a rather pressing issue ahead of me as a result. No, I haven't forgot to order tickets and it isn't fully booked.

My problem, is what to cosplay as. I have some ideas but all of them come with their own hurdles. Dear reader I beseech your advice, but first here are some guidelines.

                                                  I Have cosplayed before as:

I'm the one on the right, I think.






I don't want to repeat myself. Also as it's Hyper Japan only L really fits the theme. My girlfriend has decided to go as Ponyo, however we are not couple cosplaying. So don't suggest that please.

I have had a few ideas so far:
Me as L who hasn't done his washing.
  1. Sora or Riku from KingdomHearts.                                                                                                
  2. Oliver from Ni No Kuni.                                                                                                     
  3. Professor Layton from the Professor Layton series.                                                               
  4. Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia.                                                                                         
  5. Wizardmon from Digimon.
That's all I have so far, I'll post a picture of myself below. I'm open to any and all suggests, but remember time is a constraint and money is tight.



Please suggest away in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. Go as Giygas from Earthbound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a red swirling vortex of pain is a bit out of my skill range. However if I knew more about the game, (I have recently started playing this, it's about time) I would consider Nes as a possibility.

      Delete
  2. Oliver! You have the right hair for it, and then you could take cuddly Drippy along :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey I love to hear from my readers and promise to respond to any and all comments. Even the silly ones: actually especially the silly ones.

If you liked this...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If you liked this...