Thursday 24 July 2014

Hyper Japan Cosplay: Ni No Kuni

So after much deliberation and a few helpful suggestions I have decided what to cosplay as for Hyper Japan.

It didn't take much persuading to choose Oliver from Ni No Kuni. I became obsessed with the game earlier this year, completing in a single week (with around 75 hours playtime). I loved the character Oliver and empathized with his quest throughout.

Not sure if I'm quite as innocent and naive as him, but I shall try my best. I even went out stick hunting for my starter wand.

In the end the others were either too easy, uninteresting to me personally or too hard in the short amount of time I gave myself. To the person who suggested Gygas from Earthbound, I'm sorry I disappointed you. But swirling fog of doom or machine alien are beyond me.

My costume all laid out for tomorrows early start.
I promise to update with pictures of Hyper Japan, and of course me as Oliver.

Let me know what you guys think below in the comments section.


Oliver image from theparanoidgamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I love to hear from my readers and promise to respond to any and all comments. Even the silly ones: actually especially the silly ones.

If you liked this...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If you liked this...