Friday 31 October 2014

Happy Halloween 2014


Hello All,

This is just a quick blog post to wish you all a Happy Halloween. May your tricks be forgiving, and your waistlines just the same, with the treats you tuck in to.I hope you all survive the night and don't get grabbed by ghouls and goblins, what ever you have planned.


My plans are a bit subdued this year. My friends and I will be carving pumpkins, baking some cookies, watching scary films and then retreating under our blankets; probably all before ten o'clock this evening. Oh the joys of being hardworking third-year students.

Also, a quick mention that this week I have finally gotten around to playing the spook-tacular (sorry) Silent Hill 2, a game which every gamer and horror buffs should experience. I have been rather neglectful, until now, of the long list of games that are must plays. Weirdly, what put me off playing wasn't the horror, as I don't find it that scary. It was the rather archaic controls, but once I gave it time they have grown on me. So, now I can add that badge: 'met Mr Pyramid Head to my gamer belt.

How are you guys spending your Halloweens?
Share with us in the comments below.

I wish my meeting with Pyramid Head was this pleasant.



Happy Halloween banner from PDFfun, Silent Hill image from wall4all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I love to hear from my readers and promise to respond to any and all comments. Even the silly ones: actually especially the silly ones.

If you liked this...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If you liked this...