Monday 2 June 2014

My first post

A big hello and a warm welcome to anyone who finds this site!

So, what is the purpose of creating yet another life blog? Well the main purpose this blog will serve to be a record of day-to-day thoughts and feelings I have as a wordy nerd trying to make his way in the world.

I will be filling many pages with experiences I have; ranging from stories of exciting travels I go on, to things that happen to me that seem noteworthy. I will review many things with a focus on books, games and film; although the odd tasty food review won't out of the question. 

Who am I? Well that’s probably best answered in some kind of about me page you’ll see above. If you want to find out more then take a look and stick around for future posts.

I want to appeal not only people like myself, but also to someone that may stumble upon this with little or no knowledge about things I talk about and that it may ignite the flicker of a thought in them.

If you have any questions or thoughts you would like to send my way then comment below, tweet me Here or email me at: joshuafrancis93@gmail.com

Thank you for reading and hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I love to hear from my readers and promise to respond to any and all comments. Even the silly ones: actually especially the silly ones.

If you liked this...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If you liked this...