Monday 1 December 2014

Christmas Tag Time


 It seems blog-tags are coming to me thick and fast, well maybe not actually considering this is only the second on Geek Boy Babbles. For those who are interested the first one can be found here, and was a post all about random facts about myself.

This tag is a bit more seasonally appropriate, considering I am posting this on the 1st of December, and is all about Christmas. The tag was passed to me by Jenna Louise Lloyd, who got it from Amy (different Amy).
Nothing about this Santa looks right. 
I will be tagging DependantonGadgets, Suzy Marie and Anna Celeste.
  1. What is/are your favourite Christmas movie/s?
    Tough one this, despite not being my favourite Christmas films, I guess it would be between The Muppet Christmas Carol and The Nightmare Before Christmas. Due to having to watch both of these films during the season every year. You would think films I have seen at least 15 times would have got old, but I still sing along every year regardless.
  2. Do you open your Christmas presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
    Christmas morning of course, what do you think I am? I like to savour the excitement; to the point that one gift, the 'tree present' (a small gift that fits in the tree) doesn't get opened until Boxing Day.
  3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
    This may sound sad but not really I'm afraid. Not because I've had a harsh life, but because I enjoy every year as much as possible. Last year was epic as I got to celebrate once with my housemates, once with my family in Norfolk, once with my Grandparents and  once with my family in Dartford. I was all over the place, yet loved every stuffing moment.
    This year I am off to Amsterdam just before Christmas, in Norfolk for the actual day and then Dartford for New Years. Hectic once again and I can't wait, the best bit, returning to Uni for a Law exam the week semester starts.  A big thanks to the University of Winchester's Law department.
  4. Favourite festive food?
    Turkey, stuffing and all the trimmings. Basically the savoury Christmas dinner. Although, as my housemates found out last year, you can't beat Josh Francis' Christmas stew and dumplings.
  5. Favourite Christmas gift?
    Hmmm, another hard one. I have had a few that I can name, my GameBoy SP complete with Pokémon Ruby, my various gaming stuff and then there is the annual Space-Man Ice Cream I get every year now... Hint, hint, Dad!
  6. Favourite Christmas scent?
    I thought they were all the same; cinnamon, spice, it's all pretty and nice.

  7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
    Not as such, perhaps get to sleep early to bring on the fun quicker. Although, I usually stay up to see the night in. Also of course, watching aforementioned films, if I haven't caught up on them by that time already.

  8. What tops your tree?
    A snowman made from a toilet-roll tube made by my brother. It is the only thing that looks natural to me. A fairy looks like it is being tortured, I guess a star is nice however.

  9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
    Peace on earth... only kidding, what child wants that? I'm not sure I can ever remember a toy I never got but massively wanted. Perhaps I was a bit spoilt, or that I was so hyper over what I got that I forgot my list afterwards.

  10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
    This one has been turned upside down somewhat by Amy Brown, but it used to be how different every day felt around Christmas. some days are anticipation, others excitement; then there's tiring, relaxing and eventually somewhat reflective. I love the whirlwind of emotions the season brings. Now since being in a relationship I find the highlight is appreciating all the little twinkles alongside someone else (eugh, so cheesy!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I love to hear from my readers and promise to respond to any and all comments. Even the silly ones: actually especially the silly ones.

If you liked this...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If you liked this...